Patients come to Physical Therapy etc. in two different ways:
- Your doctor suggests that you may benefit from Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy. It is your choice where you go for this therapy. We hope you choose Physical Therapy etc.
- You may decide on your own that you would benefit from Physical Therapy. Recent changes to the Physical Therapy Practice Act allow specially licensed Physical Therapists to treat patients for up to 30 days without a physician’s referral. (Occupational Therapists still require a physician’s referral.)
Either way, call us and we can discuss the details, including the requirements of your insurance.
All new patients must provide important information prior to their first appointment.
You may provide this information via our PATIENT PORTAL or you may use the paper forms below. If using the PATIENT PORTAL, we want this to be a quick and easy process for you. The registration page of the portal is very important information for us. Once registered you will be taken to a page where you can complete a medical history. Please DO NOT feel like you have to answer every question. If you are able to tell us a little bit about your Medical History, Medications, Allergies, and previous Surgeries, that would be helpful. Thanks!
If you prefer paper forms, they are listed below – please print them out and complete before your first visit.
- New Patient Information Packet
- Privacy Practices
- Pediatric OT Form
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Form
- Speech – Adult Case History
- Speech – Child Case History
- LOUD Forms