Patients come to Physical Therapy etc. in two different ways:
- Your doctor suggests that you may benefit from Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy. It is your choice where you go for this therapy. We hope you choose Physical Therapy etc.
- You may decide on your own that you would benefit from Physical Therapy. Recent changes to the Physical Therapy Practice Act allow specially licensed Physical Therapists to treat patients for up to 30 days without a physician’s referral. (Occupational Therapists still require a physician’s referral.)
Either way, call us and we can discuss the details, including the requirements of your insurance.
All new patients must provide important information prior to their first appointment.
You may provide this information via our PATIENT PORTAL or you may use the paper forms below.
If you prefer paper forms, they are listed below – please print them out and complete before your first visit.
- New Patient Information Packet
- Privacy Practices
- Pediatric OT Form
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Form
- Speech – Adult Case History
- Speech – Child Case History