Premier Hand Therapy Center
Premier Hand Therapy Center is staffed by an Occupational Therapist who is a Certified Hand Therapist and a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. Together, they meet the needs of patients who have experienced trauma or injury to the hand. The staff of Premier Hand Therapy Center has undergone extensive training in their area of study.
Hand Therapists focus specifically on injuries to the hands, wrists, and arms including:
- Carpal or Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Radial nerve injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Hand and wrist trauma (including burns, lacerations, fractures, and dislocations)
- Custom splint fabrication
Our therapists, with specialized training, are dedicated to providing the best and most efficient care possible to injured workers.
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Clinic-based physical and occupational therapy services
- Ergonomic consultation
- Modified duty programs
- Post-offer pre-placement screenings